And everything depends upon, how near you stand to me


Calm in quietude is not real calm.
When you can be calm in the midst of activity,
this is the true state of nature.

Happiness in comfort is not real happi
ness.
When you can be happy in the midst of hardship,
then you see the true potential of the mind.

-Huanchu Daoren



An embrace in words

I really could use a hug right now. Words can only keep you warm for so long

I was sick so I met my neighbor today. We have been living as neighbors for a long time but today, I was sick and needed to call my office because today I was out of credit and I didn't want to walk to the pasar malam to get any in my state. I knocked on her door with wild hair and a grouchy voice and a plea to use her phone and she welcomed me all the same.

I haven't been able to sleep properly the past weeks and its finally showing. I woke up with a fever and body aches like no ones business and a tendency to throw up every few minutes.

But you didnt need to know all that.

My neighbour on the other hand is amazing. In the few hours I spent being all sick in her living room, she sorted me out with great conversation, a full on proper body massage and dinner. At the very least, I also think Ive made a new friend.

And good friends are always so hard to find these days.

In other news, I need to sleep now so I can go to work at least semi functional tomorrow.

No comments: