Every woman should know that her childhood my not have been perfect but its over.

"It's hard to be the one always waiting. I mean, there's something to be said for the hero who charges off to battle, but when you get right down to it there's a whole story in who's left behind."

-My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult

I am not a constant girl.


There are girls who are naturals at constantly jumping from relationships to relationships. I've never been one of those girls.Im more of tw0 extremes,either Im in a relationship for a long time or Im in a dry spell for ages. Ill have a relationship,it will end, and Ill never speak to the guy again. I have had a fling here and there but nothing serious will erupt from it and Ill never speak to the guy again.

At least thats one constant. Not speaking again.



There are girls who live in the same country their entire lives. I lately havent been one of those girls. I switch homes every year, and as I type, am now living in my no joke, tenth bedroom in the span of four years. So I never really spend time decorating my bedroom because I know Ill move again any time.
There are girls whose periods are like clockwork. I've never been one of those girls. My periods are deranged and always leave me guessing as to when they will arrive, and Ill only know when five days before (seriously, this is the ONLY constant), Ill have a numbing pain on my right upper thigh, which I suppose is my bodys own unique version of pre menstrual symptom.
I think you get the point I'm trying to make.
Be it circumstances, be it my own life choices, every year for the past few years since I left high school, my life has been nothing but inconsistency.
I guess others would call that change.
I think at some point in my life, I will crave constant.
ButI havent reached that point yet.



No comments: