not everyone has a sob story. but even if they do? thats no excuse [ as much as they may want it to be]

People's lives change. To keep all your old friends is like keeping all your old clothes - pretty soon your closet is so jammed and everything's so crushed you can't find anything to wear. Help these friends when they need you; bless the years and happy times when you meant a lot to each other; but try not to feel guilty if new people mean more to you now.

-Helen Gurley

Like most people are, I am very much two extremes, where there are days all I want to do is be alone and read a good book or watch a good show on my lonesome, but I would be lying if I did not say I miss the days I'd be able to go out to a good pub or cafe and just chill with a friend or two(or three or four or more!). There are days when I am envious of my previous lifestyle or even some of my friends current lifestyles, as this country provides none of the entertainment alternatives other countries are flooded with, but I suppose a more serene and sedentary lifestyle can't be faulted too much.

I am not happy about not being in touch with many people who used to be a perfect fit in my life.

People's lives change too fast.

Happy 31st wedding anniversary, Mom and Dad.

They dont make marriages like that anymore. <3

No comments: