Never write down anything you don't want anyone else to read... It's like putting a bullet in an enemy's gun

"I always follwed my father's advice. First, he taught me to always keep my promises. And second, he taught me never to insult anyone intentionally.. So, if I have insulted you; you can be damn sure I intended to."
-- John Wayne.


I am..

thinking of buying property. Im looking into that. I want a house and I want to fully own in within the next 5-10 years.

now officially single. The relationship was just not working out and I have to sort out what I want, even if its not what he wants, or heck, if he is even what I want.

going to be one year in the working market this month. How time flies.

currently finally happy with my hair. Now all I need is length.


I want..

to visit Kuala Lumpur before my next birthday. I have never been.

to get a new piercing or a new tattoo before I turn 24. My logic is, past 24, youre too old to be doing that stuff.

to lose the weight I put on in Sydney. Damn you lamingtons, chocolates and meat pies.

to get my license by Christmas 2008.

And on a superficial level, I want to read more books and build my dvd collection. :D

No comments: