…for it is morning; it is morning and there is so much to see.

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle... But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.



Marilyn Monroe



There's nothing like being shrouded in morning light. I always used to hate waking up early, due to my late nights. But ever so slowly, I suppose I have come to accept that when youre working an 8 to 5 job (that stretches from as early as 7 to as late as 9 sometimes), you do need your rest, or your *gulp* productivity at work is affected.

But who am I kidding? Its 1 in the morning as I type this, and Im trying to finish report due and Im blogging and the tv is blasting in the background and the washing machine is churning out my second load of the night.

There's a second kind of morning light, which is the darkness that comes after 12 am. Its still morning and yet its not. I am most active at this time of night, my brain works on overdrive and I want to do do do do so many things. I feel the fatigue and I know I should be asleep. But I can't help it.

I am torn in the knowledge that it is too late to be awake and too early yet to be asleep.

Even if I did fall asleep while playing X Box last night.

Beach didnt happen. :(

I haven't read a good book for so long. I need to wander into Best Eastern and get something as Im suffering from reading withdrawal.

Yes, it exists.

No comments: