a lover's quarrel with the world



That was quite fun, mostly because it was about me. You all should try it out, its pretty fun and if u concentrate a little, maybe will shedsome light on yourself for you. Or ya know, just enjoy the pretty pictures.

"Some people, me included, believe that punk is just the most recent manifestation of this, this spirit, this feeling, you know, that things aren't right and that in fact things are so wrong that the only thing we can do is to say Fuck It, over and over again, really loud, until someone stops us." -from the book The Time Traveler's Wife

I'm not a very big fan of punk at all, but I liked the quote above.

Neither am I very angry with the world, on the contrary, Im usually so at bliss with it despite many many things Ive been told over and over again by different people I should be questioning and be angry about, but Im so at bliss that I wonder myself sometimes if I had an overdose of the happy drugz when I was a kid.

I travel down to Miri in a few days, for I deferred my graduation ceremony there. When I was deciding where to graduate, it was pretty tempting to pick Perth or Sydney, or Singapore or heck, even the Hong Kong campus, because, hey, why the hell not? Its just a ceremony, after all, I just walk down the frickin stage. But I decided that I started in Miri. I may as well end my uni life as I know it there too.

Besides, its the perfect excuse to have a mini reunion,and surviving in Miri wouldnt have been possible without the people Im about to say hello and goodbye to this week. Its been shweet.

He thinks Im the tomato sauce in every dish. Aw. Okay, it sounds funky, but I thought, at the time, it was cute :P

Anyway, I think I have trichotillomania. Damn it.

No comments: