no one's a virgin. life screws us all

If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are, you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you?
Not Much.

–Jim Rohn

I've had the same phone, a quaint Motorola c350, since I started my first year in Curtin. I broke its predecessor by accidentally leaning on its screen with my elbow, otherwise I probably would still have that phone, a Motorola c330, till today too. The reasoning Ive always had is, why ger a new phone that has alll nifty features when I could have a proper camera, proper mp3 player and so on? Plus, Im absurdly sentimental bout a few things in my life, and while I can chuck away most things, my phone wasnt one of them.

It was my faithful companion over the years for many memorable and even unmemorable events in my life. Lol.

Till it died!!THE NEXT DAY!

There I was, confidentally telling all th friends who expressed disbelief that I still had the same phone, lol, that my phone was the bomb and would never break down on me, it was awesome etc etc...

To have to NOT EVEN WANT TO TURN ON THE NEXT DAY.

DAMN IT! The night I praised it to its fullest was the night it decided AHAHAHAMUWAHAHAHAHAH, she praised me! FINALLY! I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY.

AND IT DID! DIE! WAH!

In the middle of my Miri stint! Which left me phoneless, so I couldt contact lots of people whose numbers I had saved to the phone, not the sim card. This is my reason for not contacting a whole lot of you :(

It was pretty surreal, though, being back in Miri and at uni and Miri town and everyones houses and bunking over. Man oh man, I wish I didnt have to leave so soon!

But overall, I met the people I wanted to meet, even bloggers! But darn I didnt have my cam with me at that point.

I took lots of pictures. It was very bittersweet, and if blogger wasnt being such a bitch, you'd all get to see them now too-_-

For the now, I must sleep. I really am very tired.

No comments: