to plunge boldly into the thick of life


I think that sometimes we love people so much that we become numb to it, because if we ever actually felt how much we really loved them, it would kill us.

-Riding in Cars with Boys

Im complacent right now.

Sometimes I wish I could be a selfish enough child and run away from the responsibilities and obligations of being part of a family. I want so much to be able to pull my weight now that I'm done, that sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat just thinking of the expectations and the pressures and the needs and the wants and..

*sighs*

On a side note, my tax money came into my account the other day. Yay for aus swiftness in regards to early tax assessments. I am loving this windfall. Im trying to get my former employer to help me file my superannuation claim, but methinks that will be a bigger hassle than the tax department.

I have had a pretty lazy month back living under the parents roof, and I really needed it to recuperate. Because hahaha, booooyy was I in over my head.

My skin's much better than the volcanic eruption that it was when I first arrived, and my mind is clearer and less stressed. Which ironically,Ive learned stress really does affects one's skin. Damn.

I still need to try that aspirin mask of Ing Hui's.

And you all who dont have facebook? You all need one. <3

1 comment:

Kim said...

*blur* facebook?