a beautiful somewhere

“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.” – Tim McGraw

I have been reading the same blogs for the past few years, which are all linked on my links page. Theyre wonderful blogs, heartwarming, thought provoking, interesting, intruiguing reads. They never fail to make my day.

Aspirin masks! I love them! You all should try it!

And www.facebook.com. That is Facebook. Its the less trashy version of Friendster, in my humble opinion, and I love it. I am trying to coax/persuade/force all the important people in my life on it, so I can leave friendster eventually.

Funny Story 1
Yes, Im back on blogger. After my dramatic exit from my old blog to vox, Im back on blogger *hides from Kim* because I couldnt figure vox out and I wanted to link people and have a tag board. :P And also, meh, I didnt like the feel of vox. Or maybe it was my bewilderance at what could have driven me to choose pink as my background color.

Funny Story 2

One of my sweetest guy friends, for my graduation present sorta thing, planned a nice getaway tour of West Malaysia with me and some other friends in July. He was booking the tickets, right, and booked accomodations in hotels and what not.

And I was particularly excited about Penang in July, because one of my ex flat mates from Curtin Perth's Erica Underwood house, is from penang, and she offered free day trip tours and what not.

Sounds fun. Right, right?

Till said best guy friend called in a panic.

In his rush to get the tickets, he may have accidentally sorta..

Booked tickets to Phnom Penh.

Yes, where Angelina Jolie adopted her first child! Where Tome Raider 2 was filmed! Where um Angkor Wat is! Where I DIDNT PLAN TO GO!

Accomodations in Penang, for the same weekend as tickets to Phnom Penh.

Hilarious.

Funny Story 3

I had an interview today, for a job I applied for a week or so back, an an accounts position, obviously entry level, and working my way up and what not. Its my first interview since I got back, and I was nervous when I went for the interview, it was a nice place, nicer than I expected, a great office, great location, whatever, and then I met my interviewer, and we talked.

And I said,"Do you think I would have heard of your company elsewhere?"
And after I asked that, I swear I wish I could take my words back.
Because he smiled and said, "Well, we used to be known as Sugarbun.."

WAH!

Lol.

Who needs comedy, my life's its own little laugh trip sometimes :D

..Or I could just have a very very questionable sense of humor.

Otherwise, it went well, it was a good offer, but I have other jobs I want to look at. I have till April 30th to decide about this one, anyway. I am grateful for the opportunities.

I hope I make the right choice. As an accounting graduate with no cpa qualification as yet and barely nine months of work under my belt, I cant demand anything more than peanuts as pay. I have barely practical experience. But I'll get there. I plan to study CPA by next year, and when I get that qualification, Ill have so much more career growth ahead of me.

God Willing.

Who needs comedy, my life's its own little laugh trip sometimes :D

..Or I could just have a very very questionable sense of humor.

I like 7/11's slurpees. I am addicted.

3 comments:

Kim said...

aspirin masks? seriously?

Shot For Your Thoughts said...

Aspirin masks. Seriously.

Google it! Makeupalley.com and other sites actually recommend it because its a good CHEAP exfoliant and pimple killer and makes your face so soft and glowy. It cant prevent pimples tho, its not a miracle cure, but its pretty good. Even ing hui of www.thegeekinpink.com uses them! :D

And anyway, u have awesome skin already :P

Anonymous said...

WOOO ASPIRIN MASK!!! credit credit! ;p hahahaha