and if i could change the world

The reality is that you can never be sure about anything, you just have to take things as they come.- Natasha Chow

I need a holiday from my holiday.

Normally I am very much an adrenaline filled little robot, with mucho energy and plans. My Miri and Perth days were always packed with little events and adventures, I hated being home and I only slept when I absolutely needed to (as in, 4 hours max a day tops, collapse on weekends :D).

I loved getting myself lost or in new situations and asking for directions and meeting new people, and I totally mastered MRT and LRT and busses in Singapore in my quick stay. It just showed me how much I love being on the go.

It totally shook me up, seeing how lazy I had become in my one month stay at home in Kota Kinabalu! Just two totally extreme ways of life, and I must admit I crave being on the go, and now that Ive had a taste of it again, I want it again.

But about my holiday!

It was much fun, catching with old friends. The more they change, the more they stay the same. Singapore would be a great place to secure a job, so send prayers my way, kids. I didnt realise how many friends and long lost friends and acquaintances I have over in Singapore, so even if its a change, itd be an easyish transition. God Willing.

I am such a, I dunnow what they call it, n00b? I was so impressed by the UV light stamps they used for entry into clubs and whatnot! And the food! And the shopping! My feet HURT as I tried to be fashionable and trooped about in heels. And now my feet STILL HURT from what I subjected them to!

Hee, at this mall called Vivo City they had like massage chairs and feet and back massager trials so I tried them all. I am such a free massage addict.

Ooh, flight calling. Must check in now.

No comments: