No, this is how it works/ You peer inside yourself
You take the things you like/ And try to love the things you took
And then you take that love you made
And stick it into some
Someone else's heart
Pumping someone else's blood
And walking arm in arm
You hope it don't get harmed
But even if it does
You'll just do it all again
-Regina Spektor

Today, my wonderful mother turned 56. =) Happy birthday, mommy.

I'm one of those people who are NEVER sick. So when I am sick, it pretty much takes over my entire systems and renders me to what a baby would call a baby. But my mom is nursing me back to health. Or what passes for health in my case, anyway.

Le sigh.

It really pains me to be sick two days before going to Singapore for a quick holiday.

But I am excited because I have made mucho plans! To see people like Raphael, Candida and Siti and Boon again. Yay. How fun.

..if only I could get this dratted fever to go away.

If you dont hear from me for a few days, I didnt die, lol, I probably was just off h0lidaying, but Ill be back to regale you with my exciting life adventures soon enough. As you can tell, of course I'm joking.

No comments: