There are two types of people in the world/ those who prefer to be sad with others and those who prefer to be sad alone

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Breakfast at Tiffanys is a great song but long before that song, there was the movie I watched it yesterday and it was amazing. One of those classic films everyone should be exposed to, really.

Steamboat, wine, chocolate cake, massages, ice cream and heartfelt conversation..sounds like a recipe for a great date but it was what happened yesterday with a bunch of very good friends. Hearts and love.

I havent blogged about KL, but I will another day. It was truly a reawakening for me and completely rejuvenating!

Main reason for updating is to affirm that sometimes really outstandingly horribly painful bad things have to happen to you in order for you to grow and perhaps nudge you that much closer to God. I had the shock of my life the other day, no joke, but when it happened, it was the catalyst to be trying something entirely new, which i would not have done had the bad thing not happened and I wouldnt be so thrilled about the opportunity now! Im being vague but will confirm news when its obviously confirmed, lovelies.

Much prayers needed as its *insert your cuss word here for emphasis* marvelous.

Life, how beautiful yet utterly perplexing you are.

No comments: