We ask God to forgive us for our evil thoughts and evil temper, but rarely, if ever ask Him to forgive us for our sadness

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.

That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.

-Emily Kimbrough

Since I read about Veronica's escapades shopping when I was all of 9, I thought credit cards worked like magic money. I got older and realised, no, it didnt really work that way. But I always wanted one anyway. Not that Id ever get one from my parents but I wanted to get one for my emergencies, my just in cases, my online purchases, etc, you know?

And now I have two!

Ahem, okay, I know, I do realise it sounds a bit overboard going from cautious zero to wtf two. Its mostly because I am not sure if the places I frequent accept visa or mastercard so Im carrying both on trial.

And theyre pretty!









...even if it does amputate my name and rename me as Maria Izzah R F T.

I have a long name, bank. I get it.

But yeah. I havent used it yet. I scared. :D

In other news, I have been bumping into old high school friends lately. Particularly two of the three girls I was sublimely close to in high school but we drifted apart for whatever reason under the sun. Anyway, I was hesitant about meeting up again....

I worried we wouldnt click.

We wouldnt be able to talk.

...and who am I kidding?

I really shouldnt have worried at all.


No comments: