dreamers can find their way by moonlight and their only punishment is that they see the dawn before the rest of the world

you may not remember
the time you let me go first
or the time you dropped back
to tell me it wasn't that far to go
or the time you waited
at the crossroads for me
to catch up
you may not remember
any of those, but i do
& this is what I have to say to you:
today, no matter what it takes
we ride home together. - brian andreas

How can one ever hope to even describe it?

I will try one day, but not today.

For now, i revel in my pilgrimage, i am entralled by my experience and if ever I write about it, I will.

But I will not be able to do justice to the life changing, mind altering, Catholic soldiers marching on experience that was World Youth Day Sydney 08.

I am back.

And I am happy.

No comments: