Sometimes we don't know we're dreaming; we can't even fathom that we're asleep

"Just because you didn't speak the facts out loud didn't erase their existence. Silence was just a quieter way to lie."
- The Tenth Circle, Jodi Picoult

It wasnt a stroke.

Had it been a stroke, my mother's actions of dragging him to the hospital would have certainly caused death, as his blood vessels would have popped from the extremely high blood pressure. He was over fatigued and hadnt taken his medicine and Im told he was convulsing and when I was told that, I just didnt want to hear any more details. He was confined but now he's not. He had an MRI scan and went through a thorough examination. He was extremely fatigued.

But.

He's perfectly okay.

My dad is okay.

Thank you for the prayers.

I can breathe now.

No comments: