maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets

"You don't have to be afraid of change.


You don't have to worry about whats been taken away.


Just look to see whats been added."
-Jackie Greer


Over the last weekend, I went to sleep pretty beat, and I felt rejuvenated when I woke up and I heard Christmas themes playing and lo and behold, I walked out of my room and saw a pretty Christmas tree all nice and trimmed and ready for the occasion in my living room. It gave me a pretty little feeling inside and the whole being rainy out made it nice beginning to the day.

You know how there are rain people and sun people, those who bloom or wilt based on the weather? Well, while I have a happy sunny day here or there, its in the rain that Im most pleased, and I like rain in all its forms, be in the light tralalala Im dancing in the rain drizzle or the its the perfect setting for a romantic kiss pitter patter or the thundering lightning tree shaking kind.

I'm that type of person you'd laugh at because I have been known to dance or sing or kiss in the rain. Yeah, im that person.

Im just a rain person, and I suppose thats really all thats the point of this post.

Except.

Well, a certain favourite character of mine has apparently just come out of the closet, and while i respect the writer and adore the series, a little part of me could have just done without the traumatizing mental imagery.

In all seriousness, it takes a little bit away from the magic of it all, thats all I'm saying, and I understand the intentions of the writer or whatever, but on my part, I could have done without knowing, thats all.

Ah, for as long as I live, Ill never get over the excitement of the weekend approaching. I hope you all have a delicious one.

1 comment:

Body Paint said...

i love you. i miss youuuuu!