Tracing my fingers round a silhouette

There's no such thing as a difficult decision. The truth is, decisions are easy.

You know why?

Because every time, every time, we already know the answer.
You see, you didn't come to me to make a decision.

You came to me because you didn't like the decision you'd already made.
-The Very Thought Of You
My parents have never been overly strict with me curfewwise or whatever, and have always trusted me so I was surprised when my dad called out to me when he saw I was on my way out.
Daddy: Come home early!
Me: Why dad! I'm old! I can take care of myself *goes into rant*
Daddy: I know you can, but I want to sleep early and I have to wait for you to come home before I can lock the gate!
Me:............
Daddy:What?
Me: I thought you were worried about my safety! I was touched! But youre not!!!
Daddy: Why should I? Youre old!
Hahaha. He was mostly kidding.
I think.

I was in my first flood the other day, and being one who hasnt experienced very many natural disasters nor well, anything really outdoorsy, whenever I do, the first thing that pops in my head is "PHOTO OPPORTUNITY".





Its not everyday you can take a picture where youre walking kneedeep in a flooded yet affluent residential area. It was quite a contrast.


You can totally tell which one is me by my generous butt. I've gained a lot of weight from eating home cooked meals and going to activities which have great food afterwards and eatin out with friends who love eating, for example:





We had three main courses, all to ourselves! I was quite impressed with Baz's appetite, considering she's tiny. But yay to good company over good food....and thats just ONE of our eating binges, hahaha.

In any case, I've gained a lot of weight again, and I'm trying to work it off/lose it but goodness me, doesnt it ever seem that the more you diet, the more you think about food?!

When it comes to my weight, its always been a sore spot for me, because I've always been bigger than my 'normal' weight. I wouldnt say I was obese (I think!?!) but I do know I'm not at the healthy weight range for my height (a measly 5 ft 3), if that even. I love my food.

Yes. 5 ft 3, maybe 5 ft 2, people. I look taller only because I cheat and wear wedges and heels all the frickin time. :D I have to! Id look short and stout like a teapot otherwise! :D

My friends once met me without heels, during a dance practice, realised they were towering over me and were very very surprised. Psh. Im not as amazonian as I deceive you all to think, but Id rather be taallll then shooorrtt. Wah!

Which reminds me, my hair is growing! YAY!

I also really like Jojo's version of "beautiful girls" by Sean Kingston, and you should listen to it. Youtube is being weird and wont let me embed, it could be my computer, anyway, and I didnt want to post a long ass link here because it just looks weird, so yeah.

Youtube it. Its way less irritating than the original.



2 comments:

Kim said...

ah it's so nice that ur parents think ure old enough to go out late at night. :P haha.

i actually think that walking about outside during a flood is kinda gross... what with all the waste from drains floating about as well. :P

Shot For Your Thoughts said...

my parents are crazy, kim. Haha. Theyre so unpredictable.

About the flood water, we HAD to walk through it to get to my friends house, otherwise EW i wouldnt have. But seeing as I would only do this once ever, I didnt see why I could not take a photo op. hehehe.

I like your last few entries, kim. <3 Im sorry Im crap at commenting. Ill be better!