i want to be everything except for your mistake

Maybe its not the lies we tell
That will send us straight to hell
Maybe its the words we don't say
In the every day to day
That will reserve us a seat
In the place of fire, brimstone, and heat.
-unknown

Random entry today, random thoughts.

~*~*~*~

Its 1.30 am on a Sunday morning,and given that Im supposed to be getting up at 6 for mass, and meeting up with friends to watch Transformers (again) and have a long Sunday planned,I really should be asleep right now.

Today, I looked at my friendster, myspace,hi5 accounts (yeah wow, I know, what an exciting Saturday!), and realised I did not care for 1/3 of the people on it, 1/3 I couldnt recognize from the ever changing pictures and names and I probably only really knew less than 1/2 of the 1/3 remaining. Im only really active on facebook,and even on that not so much.

I often wonder how many people added me because they wanted to increase their friends count or snoop around in my life or actually really cared about me. So many anonymous faces and lives.

Its pretty sad.

I sometimes wonder about these people, and wonder if I was important, significant to them in any way, or if they were to me. There must have been a friendship, or good feelings towards the other at some point in time, for the adding to have occured. Or else..

what was the bloody point?

~*~*~*~

"I am in pain," I whine to my supposed to be caring guy friend.
"What pain? Is it that time of the month again? NOT AGAIN! Why every month!?!" he declares.
"....................."
"hello?? Hello?"
"If I suddenly SKIPPED a month, would that be better?!"
"YEAH!"
"....................."
"...what!?"
"You do realise me skipping could mean PREGNANCY OR A HORMONAL IMBALANCE OR AN ILLNESS RIGHT!?!"
"Well, if it would stop you from being in pain..."
"...............*whines random things I have forgotten now, but it included funny threats*"
"Oh fine, fine fine, whine to me all you want, thats what I am here for, to call you and listen for hours on end about your bodily pains! Never mind MY aches, MY needs! Who cares about MY problems!!"
"EXACTLY!"
"...I dont know why I put up with such abuse!!"

Hahaha, I love my friends.

~*~*~*~
So, theres a thing called LiveEarth advertised everyfreakingwhere. All those concerts.

MSN, tv, what have you.

Well, in my opinion, totally my own opinion, alright, I could be totally WRONG, mind you, the most contradicticting, almost hypocrital thing about LiveEarth is that I think the amount of energy it would take to power all those concerts kind of in a way defeat the message of the concerts themselves.

But maybe thats just me.

2 comments:

Monica Choo said...

IZZAH!!! How good was transformers!? haha. I'm such a geek. I thought the robot thingies were so cool.

I like reading your blog esp the lil quotes you have :P How've you been?

Shot For Your Thoughts said...

mon!! ive been good!!

TELLME YOU READ HARRY POTTER. Lol

I knew all the robots names. Im such a geek.

I skip over to your blog, I like your blog too!!! <3