hard to say what it is I see in you

"That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"- Calvin & Hobbes


Today I will flaunt my new bracelet!

Now, I normally dont wear bracelets. But this is a special one!


Look! It came in a pretty box!!!

Being almost a nomad the past few years, moving all my belongings here and there and everywhere, I dont normally get packages or any sort of present or card via the traditional post, because pinning my location down is pretty hard.


Yaaay, kool aid!!
I could move any time, and while that may sound exciting to someone who's never left their home, for someone who doesnt even really know where hers is, it just means I have to keep adjusting, and I have to be up for anything, and I guess I have to keep an extra eye on things like visas and passports.


POP ROCKS!

And getting mail? Honest to goodness mail from someone?



It truly makes my day, if not my week, not only because its such a rare occurence, but because in this age of the convenient, instant, speedy, intangible electronic mail, traditional slow tangible mail just screams of extra love.


$US 11. 55 for postage? o_0 Its a tiny box!!
Okay, not JUST A BOX but a box! A box! Of presents! For me!!!

One of my soul sisters, Lori, sent me something in the mail, from the states. She's wonderful and always remembers me and sends me stuff, whether she's in Europe or America. She even sent me a pressed flower from Angers, France once. Of course being quite sakai I was thrilled.
Tiny box?

But that tiny little box spilled out tReAsUre!!
Okay, treasure in my eyes, haha, because I was so happy to tear it open to see what she sent me. People dont care but in my happy eyes, I am thrilled to receive another supply of stuff, because no, this isnt the first I got from her. But ahh, it so made my year, because between me and you, I really was getting the mid year blues.


and did I tell you I cut my hair?
It was damaged and dry and boring and how I miss the length like an extra limb! My hair feels so light and well, I regret it a lot, but what to do, its been done. I give myself a week to adjust, and 3 months to grow it out. Haha.

I love presents! =D

1 comment:

Queen Sana said...

Haircuts scare me like nothing else in the WORLD.

I'm getting one soon because my splits number more than the stars.

Ok, x-adj.

BUT STILL!!!!! I'm SCARED! Hairdressers appear to look at me and go, "Heh heh heh, let's try something I've ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY BUT NEVER HAD A SPINELESS ENOUGH CLIENT TO DO SO!"