we all lie to ourselves to be happy.

"....getting drunk, and flashing your breasts isn't an act of personal empowerment. It's you, so fashioned and programmed by the construct of patriarchal society that you no longer know what's best for yourself.

A damsel too dumb to even know she's in distress."



-Chuck Palahniuk(sp?), Snuff

The quote struck me. Because I see so many young women going crazy much too fast and much too soon. And they believe its empowering.

This will never get as much airplay as Katy but:




Also. If you seek Amy is not as innocent as it first sounded.

Earth Hour came and went. I didn't feel a pinch.

I am not as certain of the world as I was yesterday because of happenings today.

I love my family and I'm terrified beyond terrified of the ramifications of some certain decisions.

I am always waiting, waiting, waiting.

I hope this time I waited for something worthwhile.

Its such a long night and yet I don't want tomorrow to come. Ever feel that way? When the night has been all you could ask for. Tomorrow just doesn't seem fair..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=mac os x dreamscenes for windows vista ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg