The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

i know not if this earth on which i stand is the core of the universe or if it is but a speck of dust lost in eternity. i know not and i care not. For i know what happiness is possible to me on earth. And my happiness needs no higher aim to vindicate it. My happiness is not the means to any end. it is its own goal. it is its own purpose.

-ayn raid

Did you hear that breeze as August folded away?

2007 is almost over and what a year its been. I would reflect and I would think but Im not in the moment so lets just say Im excited for what the last quarter of 2007 will bring before 2008 rolls in.

She was saying she cared a lot about me, her infusion of love kinda carried over in her voice and I knew she meant it. And I should have been ecstatic she was telling me how much I meant to her and how she missed me.

But really, a call at 5 am, a drunken one no less, really needs to be thought through.

Good for her though that I really really missed her too.

I suppose there are worse ways to be woken up.


3 comments:

Liz said...

hey hey!! i found u! hahaha.. leave me ur email and i'll send u the invite and all yah! haha. *hugs* great seeing u just now!

Queen Sana said...

YOU, my love, need to update.

*hugs*

Shot For Your Thoughts said...

Ask an u shall receive, mini me:D

Okay,liz!! my emailis izzah.t@gmail.com