oh, what you do to me.


"What is love? As far as I can tell, it is passion, admiration, and respect. If you have two, you have enough. If you have all three, you don't have to die to go to heaven." -William Wharton.

He knows exactly how to make me crack a smile and make me laugh, and can make my day brighter with just the simplest of gestures.

He knows all my secrets, knows me through and through and yet still thinks I'm awesome, and I trust him with all my heart, and I know when I speak, he really does listen.

He simply turns me on, and theres no shame in admitting that.

And I'd be the happiest girl in the world if all three of them would just somehow merge to become one guy.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

3???????

whoahhhh~ i wish u best of luck on it whatever it is. hehe~

i always looove the quotes u choose!

Anonymous said...

OMG Izzah I DO have THAT man!!! ALL 3 in 1 deal!

/me runs off to be happy!

Oooo he's so gonna get some tonight!!!